Clients

GREEKEXPORTS EPSA ALFA PASTRY evoiki zimi provil.jpg soya hellas newrest epiros nestle More

News


NEWSBREAK: ISEG POSTPONED FOR SEPT 2022

Egyptian authorities have decided to push back the date for implementation of ISEG halal certificates on dairy products to be exported to Egypt. Instead of March, the new regulation will be implemented from Sept 2022.


Introducing the first-ever Kosher certified Greek vinegar!

Mediterranean Brands P.C. (www.medbrands.gr) in collaboration with Greek Exports company and the Balkan Kosher & V-label certification bodies, recently proceeded with the Kosher (Parve & for Passover) and Vegan certification of a red grape vinegar produced in the area of Nemea in the Peloponnese, southern Greece.


Market and Legislation of Saudi Arabia

Would you like to expand your activities to Saudi Arabia? According to World Bank’s statistics, in 2020, the country’s GDP was estimated to be 700 billion $ and the per capita GDP 19,029 $. The population was calculated to 34,813,867 residents. Locals represent 60%, while the rest 40% coming from other nationalities with the majority of them being Muslims.


HAQ Greece in Gulfood Dubai 2022

H HAQ Greece, the only halal certification body of Greece and Balkans accredited in the Gulf Area according to the GSO standards decided to take part in Gulfood in 2022. The company invites its clients to join the HAQ Sponsor program and also participate in this event.


Our International Partners

Now Greekexports has already 4 offices outside Greece, three in the Balkan area (Romania, Kosovo and Cyprus) and one new office in Cairo, Egypt. here are the contact details of our partners....